The Mapungubwe Institute for Strategic Reflection (MISTRA) is pleased to share with you its third newsletter for 2022. In this issue, we report on our webinars, hosted to reflect on current policy developments around the appointment of city managers, ethics in the wake of the findings of the Zondo Commission, and social compacting during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are also proud to share a youth entrepreneurship policy paper.
Please read on the following:
- Youth Entrepreneurship Development policy brief;
- OR Tambo School of Leadership Youth Development workshop;
- A visit to Berlin hosted by the Friedrich-Ebert Stiftung (FES);
- Policy discussion on reforms on the appointment city managers;
- Webinar with the Head of Secretariat of the Zondo Commission, Prof. Itumeleng Mosala; and
- Opinion pieces by MISTRA staff published in the media.
We hope you enjoy this issue.