The Mapungubwe Institute for Strategic Reflection (MISTRA) takes pleasure in presenting our fourth quarter newsletter for 2021. We are excited to share the launch of our latest priority research project on Marriages of Inconvenience: The Politics of Coalitions in South Africa which took place in July. We are also proud to share with you our Annual Report which includes a ten-year review of MISTRA as part of our ongoing 10th Anniversary celebrations.
In this issue, we also report on:
- the launch of our priority research project on Youth in South Africa: Agency, (in)visibility and national development;
- the MISTRA and GCRO webinar series on Rebuilding Communities, Economies and Government;
- the Annual PGM Roundtable;
- the Mapungubwe Annual Lecture 2021; and
- published opinion pieces written by MISTRA staff.
We hope you enjoy the issue.