As an Institute whose main objective is to strategically reflect on our country and the continent’s issues beyond the immediate horizon, we take great pride in having this privilege of assisting humanity in finding solutions during times of uncertainty.
In this issue, we report on:
- MISTRA’s 2019/2020 Annual Report;
- MISTRA’s roundtable on ‘Challenges Facing Basic Education in the Context of COVID-19’;
- MISTRA’s LEAP 4.0 Convention;
- Nelson Mandela University’s Annual Youth Convention;
- MISTRA’s upcoming report launch titled, Understanding South Africa’s Democratic Trajectory;
- Opinion pieces by MISTRA staff published in the media.
We hope you enjoy this issue.