The Mapungubwe Institute for Strategic Reflection (MISTRA) would like to take the opportunity to welcome everyone back from the holidays. We wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year. We have an exciting year ahead of us and are pleased to share with you our first Newsletter for 2019. The year 2018 was an eventful twelve months, with lots of support from our partners. In this issue we reflect on our major achievements in 2018 and inform you of our upcoming research projects in 2019. Please read on for information about:
- Gibs-Indlulamithi High Level Strategic Dialogue For Private Sector Foresight
- the launch of MISTRA’s latest book: The Future of Mining in South Africa; Sunset or Sunrise?
- Platinum Group Metals (PGM) Exchange Colloquium
- 2018 Highlights
- upcoming research projects in 2019
- opinion pieces by MISTRA staff published in the media
Click here to read issue number #56