The Mapungubwe Institute for Strategic Reflection (MISTRA) is pleased to share with you its fifth Newsletter for 2018. Please read on for information about:
- the launch of MISTRA’s latest book: The Future of Mining in South Africa; Sunset or Sunrise?
- a panel discussion with former President Kgalema Motlanthe and Prof Aninka Claassens on the implications of the Constitutional Court judgement on the rights of villagers in mining areas
- the 2018 Accelerating Inclusive Youth Employment Innovations and Solutions Conference
- Indlulamithi South Africa Scenarios Roadshows
- presentations by Joel Netshitenzhe at the Nelson Mandela Memorial Lecture hosted by the ANC’s Mary Mavanyisi Branch on the 22nd September and at the IPA Annual Membership Meeting on the 25th October 2018
- opinion pieces by MISTRA staff published in the media.
Click here to read issue number #55