The Mapungubwe Institute for Strategic Reflection (MISTRA) is pleased to share with you its fourth Newsletter for 2018. Please read on for information about:
- Indlulamithi South Africa Scenarios Roadshows
- a working paper on Mining Magnates and Traditional Leaders: The Role of Law in Elevating Elite Interests and Deepening Exclusion 2002-2018 by Dr Aninka Claassens
- the launch of MISTRA’s latest book: Whiteness Afrikaans Afrikaners: Addressing Post-Apartheid Legacies, Privileges and Burdens
- a presentation by Joel Netshitenzhe on 16 August at the University of Western Cape Leadership Conversations event entitled The Role of Ethical Leadership in Ensuring Fundamental Social Transformation: Lessons from Oliver Tambo and other Leaders of the Liberation Struggle
- opinion pieces by MISTRA staff published in the media.
Click here to read issue number #53